Wednesday, March 25, 2015

runway favorites

I'm feeling a little uninspired today with my writing, so I thought I'd make a blog post- specifically about some gorgeous things I've been seeing on the runway. 

I'm absolutely in love with the entire Dolce & Gabbana 2015 fall/winter collection (although it totally looks like it could be for spring)...





















 ....and obsessed with the Valentino 2015 pre-fall collection. 














(Now I'm mad cause all the outfits cost like $6,000 each.)



xo Signe


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post - this collection is incredible!
    April xx

    http://aprilrosepengilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo-shoot! I love many product of them. Thanks for sharing many gorgeous clothes. I really like the show. Keep up good job.
    I am very much interested to see your collection.
    Also can try our cheap pea coats

    ReplyDelete