Wednesday, December 31, 2014

update photo overload! (yes, I'm still alive)

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and are currently having a great New Year's! I have a couple things to share with you just in case you were getting worried I died or something. (No, I've actually been working hard on a couple exciting things that have to do with blogging, and no I won't be quitting! More on that later...)


one  \\  new camera








I was lucky enough to receive the Samsung NX-300 for Christmas this year and I love it so far!! It's very easy to use and the picture quality is AMAZING! 


two  //  new hair






I've wanted pink hair FOREVER and now I finally have it!! I'm kinda sad though cause it already faded significantly after the first wash. :( 


three // records





 So I got a record player for Christmas and now I'm kind of obsessed... it's just so much fun to watch it spin!!! 

In addition I've also been obsessed with the music I got. I received Born To Die by Lana Del Rey, Lost In The Dream by The War On Drugs, and Pure Heroine by Lorde.

These are my current favorites off each album....





Well I think that's all I have to say... I hope you all enjoy your holidays or winter break & talk to you soon! 


xo Signe

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I love Lorde's album, my favourite song is 'White Teeth Teens' :)
    Have a great 2015!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love your hair! It looks too cool! ^_^
    I love Pure Heroin by Lorde, so many good songs! Have you got any favorite songs?
    Have a Happy New Year! ^_^
    Kinga
    xx
    http://rockthisrunway.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend has a record player i kinda want one myself now xx
    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh! I am SO jealous!!! I LOVE LORDE SO MUCH!!!

    social-fatality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice you and your hair! It looks too cool. I'm happy you had a decent Christmas! I cherish Lorde's collection, my main tune is 'White Teeth Teens'
    pea coats for women

    ReplyDelete