Friday, September 12, 2014

songs I'm loving

I kind of listen to new music every season. So now that it's fall, I've been looking for fall songs. Here's what I've been listening to lately... 


Young the Giant // "Mind Over Matter"


(the video is kind of bad but the song is really good)


The War On Drugs // "Red Eyes" 


This song pumps me up and calms me down at the same time idk


Coldplay // "Yellow"


This song just really reminds me of fall for some reason


Echosmith // "Cool Kids" (acoustic)



Only the acoustic version is good. The regular version is just not the same. But the acoustic version.. is really good. Actually the lyrics are not that good lol but the music is good. 



Cage the Elephant // "Cigarette Daydreams" 


I thought that I hated Cage the Elephant until my friend showed me this song and now I'm obsessed. The video is amazing all in itself actually.. makes you think about stuff. #newjam


Taylor Swift // "Shake It Off" 


Because TS is amazing #duhthisisonthelist



Are any of these your fall favorites too??


xo Signe






4 comments:

  1. Shake it off is a great song. It's on the Belgium radio all the time. I also love Coldplay, such a great band.

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love a bit of Coldplay at times, don't you? Love this post, your style of music is very diverse :) Love it.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss Echosmith! Virtual highfive, girl! xx

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete