Tuesday, September 9, 2014

junior year

Hello everyone!

Last week was my first week of junior year, and all went successfully! I actually have REALLY good classes: my schedule is astronomy, drawing & design, english, AP U.S. History, piano, and spanish. Next semester my schedule is psychology, anatomy, english, creative writing, AP U.S. History, and spanish. For the first time in my entire life, I think I enjoy all my classes- which is kind of revolutionary. 

I am sensing one of those vibes that I've learned to pick up on by now that junior year is "different" (*I feel it in the winds... IT'S CHANGING...*); it's one of those things that I can't explain, but I'm embracing it because I welcome most changes and would probably be highly disappointed if I was lacking on the spiritual awakenings. ;) 

At school this year, I'll be doing theater and I'm also starting a yoga club!! Outside of school, I'll be doing dance, blogging, reading, and I'm also working a novel (yes. It's happening.) I also really want to put some song inspiration ideas into a few more songs so I have more performance material. And I want to go to a recording studio and put my songs into a CD... 

...which brings me to my next point. I've been finding it difficult to blog every day because I REALLY want to commit to it with a post 6-7 days a week but I feel like I can't- not because of school, (ha) but because of my plethora of other interests. My problem is that I don't like it less than other things, I like them all EQUALLY and it can be so difficult to put the same amount of effort into everything even though I'd love to!! It's especially difficult to keep everything organized with my scatterbrained mind... but, I'm figuring it out. 

In this next year I'd like to promote myself more as a "brand" rather than a fashion blogger/writer and a singer/recording artist/writer. I'm thinking of making it all one collective thing, because it gets extremely confusing for me to be signemusic@gmail.com and aclassystateofgrace! My goal this year is to be ONE person. 

So yeah... that is all I have to say... I'll be blogging on here until I figure things out, but probably not every day. 


xo Signe

p.s. Wow this is why is love blogging... my head is 10x clearer :) 

2 comments:

  1. better few post but with more quality than a lot just because you have to post! so be calm, enjoy your school and your blog!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Junior year was a ton of work. But it was great. I slept at midnight every night to get my work done. Do your homework to get the A and worry about tests later. Good luck with branding :) Hey if you need a guest post, I'd love to!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete