Friday, August 22, 2014

trends to invest in this fall

I can't believe fall is almost here!! Because fall is my favorite season, especially for fashion, I'm very excited. Here's what's trending this fall:


{chokers}
Chokers have made a major comeback from the 90's. While pendants on a string are popular right now, the tattoo choker is really cute as well!



{chunky black ankle boots}

I love this trend because it's versatile: you can make a stylish pair of comfy ankle boots super edgy or super chic. Wish I could afford the above pair... I'm sure I can find something similar a lot cheaper!



{pastels and pale colors}

So I kind of have this theory that the "pale trend" has come from tumblr... either way, I've always liked pastels so I'm happy they're trending this fall (although I'm sure we'll still see the traditional black/olive/burgundy palette as well.)


{denim outerwear}
Due to the recent grunge movement, any kind of denim outerwear will be in the fall- and the chilly weather is perfect for denim jackets!



These items are definitely on my wishlist for the fall. What's on yours?


xo Signe

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh the Marc Jacobs ankle boots are so dreamy!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get some ankle boots! wish I could afford those marc jacobs ones x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete