Saturday, August 2, 2014

sponsor :: campus book rentals

Hello everyone! Today I'm writing my first sponsored post I've had in a while- how exciting! 

Today I'm telling you about CampusBookRentals.com,rel="nofollow" a website that lets you rent textbooks with lots of great perks. I'm not in college yet, but I will be very soon and it never hurts to know about this stuff! 


Campus Book Rentals is a great alternative to buying your textbooks for lots of reasons, including you can save 40-90% off the bookstore prices and you can highlight in the textbooks. The website offers flexible renting periods, and there's even free shipping both ways! In addition, CampusBookRentals donates to Operation Smile rel="nofollow" with each textbook rented, a charity that provides cleft lip/palate surgery. 

Below is a video that explains how CampusBookRentals works: 

     


In addition, CampusBookRentals hosts another site called RentBack. rel="nofollow"  RentBack allows students to rent out their textbooks to other students, allowing you to make 2-4 times the money you'd make selling your textbooks. Here's a little more information on RentBack:

    


There are so many reasons you should use CampusBookRentals rel="nofollow", so I encourage you to keep it in mind if you're in college and in need of textbooks this fall!


Have you used CampusBookRentals?


xx Signe


1 comment: