Friday, August 1, 2014

all-time favorite songs

All of my favorite songs used to be by Taylor Swift.... but thankfully, that has changed. While thinking about my top favorite songs the other day, I realized they now come from a range of artists. 


1. "Gimme Sympathy"- Metric


I've always loved this song so much- the instrumental backing is great and it puts me in such a good mood. I love how this band has achieved the perfect balance of a rock style with an alternative twist, but without losing clever lyrics and pretty vocals.  


2. "Itchin On A Photograph"- Grouplove


I could literally listen to this song all day- it just never gets old. 


3. "Treacherous"- Taylor Swift


My favorite thing about this song is the second chorus she goes into after the first part of the chorus- it's so powerful. This has always been one of my favorite songs from Red and I listen to it all the time. The live version here is amazing. 


4. "Landslide"- Fleetwood Mac, or the Dixie Chicks... I like both :) 



I've literally been listening to this song since I was like 5 and I listen to it all the time now still. 


5. "State of Grace"- Taylor Swift


This song doesn't sound like anything Taylor has ever done before and I've loved it since the day it came out. 



xx Signe









1 comment:

  1. So many of these songs are great, and you really can't beat taylor her songs are perfection!
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete