Sunday, July 13, 2014

shareables

Seeing that it is Sunday and seeing that I have nothing to update you guys on (because my life is sooo interesting right), I thought I'd share a few things that normal people would share on facebook but I'd share on my blog instead: 


1. THE REALEST THING I'VE READ IN A REALLY LONG TIME 

this should honestly be sent to schools everywhere 



2. THE REALEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A REALLY LONG TIME

This is a photo project called Romanticization Of Mental Illness and I forgot the name of the person who made this but she's a genius. 









3. Me if I ever get sent to prison



4. Taylor Swift with kitten



5. Colbie Caillait's song "Try"

This made me smile- all females should watch this! 




Ok that's all I have to share today. Hope you're having a great Sunday. :) 


xx Signe





4 comments:

  1. Can I get a link to the first thing you found so I can spread it all over the internet? And I love the song. I hate that I constantly have to be reminded, but I need to be.
    By the way, have you ever noticed that Taylor Swift refuses to touch her purse?

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that romanization of mental illness photoset, I saw it on tumblr a while ago and I think it's so true to today's society especially with eating disorders - nice post :)

    http://bsarahoates.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.1 was brilliant! Love this post.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. some powerful piccies there, especially the gun, bottle of pills and rope. fab post :D

    ReplyDelete