Sunday, June 29, 2014

life via insta

Here's my life according to instagram lately.....




We went to a farm and I held a chicken! 



Doing math on my tablet... 

...wait no that looks like blogging



At Strawberry Fest with my (a bit unenthusiastic) sister!


Overall, I've had a great summer so far! Today I'll probably clean my room, go to the pool or beach to try and get some sun (I'm lookin a bit pale..), give myself a DIY facial and do my nails, then I'm going to see The Wild Feathers at Summerfest! I think I'll do a post on my outfit for that- I've seen WAYYYY to many girls thinking it's Coachella... ugh

Have a great day!!


xx Signe

7 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Visiting a farm is such a good summer activity :)

    GIVEAWAY on my blog:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2014/06/lingering-petrichor-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post and pictures! Keep in touch!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    I have just posted a blog it would be great if you gave me some feedback

    will be happy to see you in my blog)


    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely pics :) I like those sunnies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos :)


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete