Some people like to go all-out with their expensive quinoa and papayas in an attempt to be healthy, but the truth is that many cheap foods are the most nutritious!
I LOVE apples! Besides being easy to carry, preservable, and delicious, the benefits of apples include:
1. The natural sugars can wake you up more than coffee can.
2. They reduce tooth decay.
3. They decrease the risk of cancer and diabetes.
4. The fiber acts a natural cleanse for the colon.
5. They contain vitamin A, C, E, K, and like 5 types of B.
You may have heard you should avoid peanut butter because it causes weight gain but that is a LIE! In moderation, peanut butter is nutritious and delicious. Good things about peanut butter:
1. Excellent source of protein and healthy fats.
2. Rich with minerals.
3. Most brands contain mostly natural ingredients and little chemicals.
While I actually don't completely agree with eating eggs, they're good for you. Eggs…
1. Fill you up easily.
2. Are an excellent source of protein.
3. Are low-calorie.
A lot of people don't like oatmeal, but eaten right it can be delicious! Oatmeal is one of the best and simplest grains:
1. It's an excellent source of fiber.
2. It fills you up.
3. It gives you energy.
What are your favorite underrated foods?