Tuesday, May 20, 2014

movies i want to see

Hello everyone!

I don't really watch movies very often, but recently I've come up with a list I'm interested in seeing. They're mostly old movies I'm just discovering now that I feel I must watch!


1 // Girl, Interrupted (1999)


Both of the leading female characters in this seem especially strong- Winona Ryder's character seems to be relatable for me because of her situation and also for her toxic relationship with her sociopathic bff.  


2 // Requiem for a Dream (2000)


Addiction is a concept I'm particularly fascinated with and this movie seems incredible. 


3 // Little Birds (2012)


This movie is independent and was released at the Sundance film festival. Once again, I feel like the female relationship would be relatable.


4 // Clueless (1995)


I honestly have no idea what the storyline of this movie is even about but it seems Mean Girls/Legally Blonde-esque therefore I'm automatically interested. :)


5 // Prozac Nation (2001)


This is another psychological/drug movie therefore I'm automatically interested as well. 


Have you seen any of these movies? Also, do you have any similar titles you could recommend?



xx Signe

3 comments:

  1. clueless is a classic - it's a modern adaption of emma by jane austen :) i also really want to watch girl interrupted, and requiem for a dream - nice post :D

    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like such an outcast because I haven't seen Clueless, definitely on my 'Watch Urgently' list haha! xx

    www.lilyandlacex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete