Wednesday, May 21, 2014

may favorites

This is my favorites post #2 (for May!) 

I'll probably do these every few months because I honestly just don't use products that fast! Anyway… these were my favorites from May: 




from left to right:

Different mascaras really do work differently and I really like this one. A quick coat and it will do exactly what you want your mascara to do! 

{Lip Crayon from Ulta in Daredevil) 
This crayon is easy to apply and lasts all day! The color Daredevil is perfect because it's just a bit deeper than your typical bright red. 

{Color Hit Nail Polish from Sephora in Sweet Candy}
This nail polish is the perfect shade of pink- it's not too pale so that you can't see it but it's also not too bright! It's also only $5, which is a great deal for the quality! 

{BUXOM Show Some Skin foundation from Sephora in fair game}
I wanted to invest in a quality foundation recently ($34) and this was the perfect choice! Fair Game fits my skin nicely. It's not too heavy and is just the right amount of coverage! It's moisturizing and has a light shimmer as well. 

{Liquid Neutrogena daily cleanser from Neutrogena}
You can never go wrong with a simple cleanser from Neutrogena! This was the first time I tried this particular type and I really like it. It's great if you don't have any major skin problems and just want to keep your face fresh and clean! 



xx Signe






No comments:

Post a Comment