Tuesday, May 13, 2014

how to make people like you

Being a likable person gets you far in life. People are much more likely to choose you for a job or want you as a leader among a group of friends.  Now, you can't MAKE anyone like you, but a few simple acts of dedication can make you a lot more popular. During the play, I wanted to make sure I was a well-respected person in theater and did all of these things:


{write thank-you notes}


Writing thank you notes makes you seem dedicated, and people always like to feel appreciated. You want them going "dang she didn't have to do that!!" During the play, I wrote the two musician guys a thank you note for letting me borrow their guitar and recording a song for me- complete with their very own Signe guitar pics. ;) 


{bring food}


This is a BIG one. People will literally worship you if you bring food to school, work, or some type of club. It automatically just makes you God. 


{host a party} 


Hosting a party is a great way to get to know a lot of people and a great way for people to get to know you. Having one with cute food and decorations is a plus. I hosted a cast party after one of the shows and everyone loved it! 


{clean}


Once again, you want people going "Dang! She didn't have to do that!" Cleaning makes you look ultra-helpful and dedicated and never goes unappreciated. I cleaned the makeup room and was recognized on Facebook! 


Basically, you've got to be a suck-up. Honestly, it's so appreciated! How do you get people to like you? 


xx Signe






1 comment:

  1. This is such an interest post! I always like reading life posts :P

    Would love if you can check out my blog!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete