Wednesday, April 2, 2014

what's in my makeup bag

Instead of doing the classic "what's in my bag" post, I decided to do a "what's in my makeup bag"! 

I put together a little "makeup bag" a few weeks ago because I was always late to school because I did my makeup at home. This has helped significantly with my punctuality issues, and bonus- it helps my organizational issues as well! 

This is the bag I use. Tis a friendly cat purchased in the Moroccan section of Epcot when I was like 9. Fun fact: it has a bell on the zipper that annoys everyone everywhere I go with it. ;)


*the suspense is killing you*




TA-DA!!! 




blush brush (chewed by my dog) | Eco Tools
foundation brush | Bare Minerals
concealer | e.l.f
foundation | Covergirl
blush stick | e.l.f.
eyeshadow | Lancome
lipstick/gloss | Ulta
pencil eyeliner | Ulta
liquid eyeliner | Almay
mascara | Lancome


Basically, I just keep all the essentials of my daily look I might need in here. If I want to switch it up a bit, I get something from my other makeup at home. 

Well, that is my makeup bag! Now I should go to homework! 


xx Signe


1 comment:

  1. That bag is so cute! :) haha I should go do homework as well.

    ReplyDelete