Saturday, April 12, 2014

the haps

Hello readers! 

Since I'm due for an update, I decided to sit down tonight and share some things with you!


1 // spring break

I'm officially on spring break! Wanna know how it started? 

I WOKE UP AT 3:50 TODAY. YES. 3:50. 

I've never slept that late in my entire life!!! I didn't even go to bed that late either- it was 10:37 when I turned my lights out! I slept for 16 HOURS! How is that even possible?? 

So since I didn't have that much time left in the day, I didn't do much. But I did decorate Easter eggs..


I drew a chicken fetus on it bc I'm weird


Tomorrow I'll probably run some errands as I prepare for my trip to New York Wednesday (more on that later) and then pack on Monday and Tuesday. 


2 // my excuse for being busy


I've spent most of my time after school at play rehearsals for A Midsummer Night's Dream (we're performing a modern version of it.) I am playing Peaseblossom the fairy and we have about a month til performances! We took this pic yesterday in our show shirts. :) 


3 // MY MOM CALLED 911 BECAUSE THERE WAS A DOG IN THE YARD. 


I could not believe she did this. :'D Seriously the funniest thing that happened to me all week. 


4 // Appreciating Taylor Swift at Fashion Week


FLAWLESS. 

(expect a T Swift appreciation post coming soon.)


5 // We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow by Soko



I don't know why but I just love this song. It's so peaceful yet mysterious at the same time! 


6 // current state of the blog

Not gonna lie, I've been totally neglecting a Classy State of Grace. My follower count has plateaued, I haven't been posting often, my posts have been boring, and I haven't engaged in any partnerships for months. I wish I was a little more into it like I used to be, but to be honest it's not totally bothering me. I have other stuff to do at the moment and that's ok. I'd love to get back into blogging like I was a couple months ago- but that might not happen until summer. I just have to see what happens. Just know I'm not going away. ;) 


Happy Saturday. :)




xx Signe





1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm not normally a massive Swifty fan - but even I have to admit that that dress (and she) is stunning!

    ReplyDelete