Wednesday, April 23, 2014

hair

I like my hair color currently. It's kind of a dirty golden blonde. I used to be blonde when I was little then it got darker as I got older. I dyed my hair a couple months ago back to the color it used to be when I was about 10 or 11 and I love it. Even so, I'm considering going even more blonde, maybe for the summer. I don't want to do anything dramatic, just keep lightening up a bit. I think I'd like a slight ombre. 


I love the colors in Lauren Conrad's ombre here- this is probably in the shades of what mine would look like. I wouldn't want it to be that distinct though; I'd like it more gradual or not go up so high. 

Some hair I like but probably wouldn't do: 


The perfect shade of pink!



I don't want red hair because it's sooo overdone, but I like how this is a mix of natural and unnatural-looking. 



I used to hate the silver hair trend, but now I really like it. It looks super cool mixed with cool colors too. 


Also, my hair is kind of mid-length right now, but I really want to grow it super super long. I've always gotten close to having really long hair but have always cut it off. I'm determined to do it this time!!





Thennnn, after I have really long hair I want to cut it and donate it to Locks of Love or some other type of charity. I've always loved short hair too, so I'm going to try everything! 




As I've mentioned before, I loooovee short hair on Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss. A bob with bangs is cute too!



xx Signe





1 comment:

  1. Great pics dear!

    New post! http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete