Tuesday, April 15, 2014

10 favorite tumblrs

Someone asked me to do this post a while ago…I'm a bit late on that…but here it is!

These are my favorite tumblr blogs: 




You may or may not have heard of Brittney Panda (she's a little internet-famous.) Anyway she's a photographer and posts her own stuff as well as other people's- all her posts are super unique and cool. 



I don't know much about the girl who runs this, but it's seriously the most hilarious thing I've ever read. 




This is a vintage blog with a bit of a dark edge. All the posts are beautiful. 




This blog is run by a lovely teenage girl named Jen, who is vegan, a yoga-lover, recovered from an eating disorder, and gives health advice to those who need it. Jen's happiness and positivity is so inspiring and the reason I follow her! 




This tumblr was intended for those overcoming addiction/depression/eating disorders etc. but I would seriously recommend it to anyone- I get all my inspirational quotes from here! 



Another lovely vintage blog, it's one of my favorites. (More like an "artsy" blog- the pictures aren't actually vintage haha.) 




This one is definitely in my top 3. I love it because it posts a combination of things, including positive quotes, feminist-related things, and cool photography. 



This is a vegan, nature, and yoga-related blog. I feel happy and positive whenever I visit! :) 


9 // dispxsable


This is a grunge blog. I think grunge blogs are super cool. :P 




Definitely my favorite fashion-realated tumblr! All the outfits posted are super unique and taken from popular blogs. 



What are your favorite tumblrs? 


xx Signe












No comments:

Post a Comment