Sunday, March 9, 2014

happy march

Sooo, I know my outfit posts have been lacking lately and I've been MIA as far as updates go. I was going to say something like "omg I'm so busy" but I'm actually just lazy. 

But, today I DO have a few things to update on and share with you all, and I'm going to try to start posting more outfits starting this week! 

For updating...

I got into the playyy! The play is A Midsummer Night's Dream and I'm playing Peaseblossom the fairy. :)

I went to two birthday parties this weekend! One was for my friends Maddy and Carli, who turned 16...




...and the other was for Caroline, who also turned 16!



For sharing... 

{sign the Sea World petition!}

The link to sign the petition is here!

By now, most of us have probably seen Blackfish or heard of the controversy surrounding the way Sea World treats their animals. If you haven't, just know it's bad and cruel and the link will explain most of it. Personally, I haven't seen Blackfish, but I'm so amazed at how much the film has moved people into action. 


{this article though..}



This article was quite possible the funniest thing I've ever read. Think this is an Onion article ? That's what I thought too... then I found out IT'S REAL. :0 


{frrroooozzzeennnn}


LET IT GOOO! LET IT GO!!!!

After I saw Frozen, I've joined the club of Let It Go obsessed people. Except I don't see why everyone is raving about Elsa- I actually thought Anna was much cooler!!



xx Signe






1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your 16th birthday parties look so fun. And I am totally one of those let it go obsessed people, it's an amazing song!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete