Sunday, February 9, 2014

using social media + life lately

I have a personal instagram (notsydneyitssigne) and a blog instagram (signewright) but all my good stuff is honestly on my personal. The only reason I have the blog one is to "attract" people, but I literally have no idea how to do that and so far it hasn't been working. Like, I'm only interesting on my personal, but I don't wanna campaign my blog to my friends..ya know?? How do you guys use social media? Has it helped you grow your blog? 

Anyway...here's been my life according to insta: 



Me before dance in my leotard, tights, and pink velvet crop top from Urban Outfitters! (Sorry this is a really awkward pic haha..) I love love love this top because I can wear it in a normal outfit, but I can also put it on top of a leotard and it automatically becomes a cute and unique dance piece. 




Me in the library at school Thursday! I got to school and just wasn't feelin it, so I tried a quirky look by putting up my hair in two buns and applying some dark lipstick. #trendsetter




I recently got mailed these "before and after" braces pics from my orthodontist. :'D Ohhh lorddddd I was the definition of awkward at 13. (I included the comments on the side cause they were just too good hahahahaha.)




A little vegetarian dinner I had a couple nights ago! Green tea, tofu cooked in olive oil, almonds, wild rice mixed with quinoa, and carrots. Yum yum. :)




A random selfie. My hair looked majestic ok.......




I went to stage crew a couple nights last week and painted a cloud. Heyy, not bad for my first try!!! I was all excited about my cloud...then learned the director had someone else redo it when I left HAHAHAHAHA. 




Me having no life experimenting with makeup...check out my purple and silver lips, green right eye, and purple left eye. 



Hope you all had a good weekend. :)



xx Signe




1 comment:

  1. You look so so different in the before and after picture!!

    ReplyDelete