Tuesday, February 4, 2014

update: what's ahead + AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Second semester has been off to a great start! I'm quite excited about what's happening and what I hope to happen from now until summer, so I thought I'd share. 


What's happening...

- I'm continuing my dance and yoga classes.
- I'm going to New York with my theater friends over spring break. 
- I'm auditioning for the spring play. 
- I'm taking Advanced Scene Study as well as gym this semester. 


What I hope to happen...

- I will keep walking my dog.
- I'll write more in my journal. 
- I'll knit more often.
- I'll finish the two projects I've been working on. 
- I'll grow my blog! 


Ok, now for the announcement...

I recently watched one of my vlogs, where I announced I'd be doing a Q&A. Well I totally forgot about it. Ha. But I'd still like to do it, so consider this the official announcement! 

I'll be collecting all the questions people ask me and then answer them either in a post or a vlog when I reach 300 followers. You can ask me them wherever! 



xx Signe



7 comments:

  1. ooo a trip to NYC, how exciting!! I've only been once and was so starstruck by the whole thing. And good luck with classes! :D

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing that you are going to the city soon! I love your blog, I just started following :)
    I think your whole blog is so adorable, and I love how you have themes for everyday of the week!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that your life is going so well! And I bet New York will be a ton of fun!! I think it's a really good idea to have continuous goals so best of luck to you!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, New York will be amazing!! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trip to New York sounds like a ton of fun!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, name twin! I'm glad you shared all of this! I shared a sliver of my mental illness back story in January and definitely felt better for it! I've struggled with anxiety (though we thought it was just only-child syndrome) growing up. It turned into depression and after being in an abusive relationship, a rape victim, and suffering a miscarriage (all over the course of about 6 years), I really hit the wall. Hard. I spend 2 weeks in outpatient therapy and tried medication. It helped me get through the rough patch, but I definitely find myself falling back into it every so often. I know what you mean about the high periods. I get that way, too. I want to do ALL THE THINGS and will spend days without eating or sleeping and then I uber totally crash. I can't get a thing done and then I feel guilty for it. All my rational and irrational thoughts combat one another in my head and it's probably some sort of miracle that I continue to find the ability to push through it all! Monitor your symptoms and try to stop the crazy from eating your life when you feel like things are getting intense! Thank you for such a frank and honest post!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    Handmade Silver Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete