Sunday, February 23, 2014

my eventful weekend

Surprise surprise, I actually did something this weekend! 

My mom and sister are in Florida for a week, so it was an opportunity to spend some "quality time" with my dad. It was nice to do a ton of stuff, I feel more energized and back to myself. I'm always at extremes; I either do nothing on the weekend or I do EVERYTHING. I hate having one piece of homework to do and I hate doing one thing. I love sitting around doing nothing, but I also love feeling stressed and having a jam-packed schedule. I find stress exciting, I love the adrenaline rush from figuring out how I'm going to squeeze in everything. That probably sounds weird but yeah. Ugh sorry I'm rambling, let me get to the point and tell you what I did!

Friday night, I went to dance, then went to usher for my school musical. 
   


Me and my friend Amanda, who was part of costume crew...and apparently stole part of the costumes?...


On Saturday morning, I woke up early to finish my science fair project. It wasn't required for me to do science fair...I thought it would be fun. Lol. No. I liked my topic but having to do the pesky required tasks as part of the competition was not fun. 

After I went to school to set up my project, I came home and went to go babysit. 

Then, I came BACK to school to actually get my project judged. 


Yeah, I thought it was super artistic looking...


Afterward, me and Kev Kev (aka my dad) hit up Cosi. 


Today, my dad and I went downtown to Alterra (which apparently is called Collectivo now....like no it's Alterra) then went to see the musical In The Heights. 


The stage



My outfit



After the musical, we went out to dinner where I failed as a vegetarian and had a burger. :') Oh well. 

Now I'm at home, catching up on blogging! Later I'll probably have a spa night with a bath, facial, and manicure. :) 


Hope you all had a great weekend!

xx Signe

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same, I either do nothing on the weekend or I do everything and don't get to rest at all. I love your outfit. You look so pretty!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete