Thursday, February 6, 2014

i have the opposite problem

Sometimes I feel so out of place and out of sync with people, especially people my age. I'm a person that tends to go against the grain and stick out, which is a good thing. But sometimes it can be hard to make myself understood. It seems like I'm always struggling with the opposite thing that I should be struggling with. 

Typical issue: Needs to motivate self to go to gym
Signe issue: Addicted to gym and needs to tell self it's ok to rest

Typical issue: Gets hyper and perky from caffeine
Signe issue: Gets sluggish and lethargic from caffeine 

Typical issue: Puts self before others too often
Signe issue: Puts others before self too often

Typical issue: Leaves people to do chores themselves
Signe issue: Tries to cook people food and clean for them and ends up annoying them 

Typical issue: Has to make an effort to look nice in a cute outfit
Signe issue: Is more comfortable wearing heels than sneakers

Typical issue: Worries about grades
Signe issue: Worries about kid sitting next to me's grades

Typical issue: Gets told by parents to spend more time with family
Signe issue: Would prefer to spend time with family than with friends



But I mean, I guess it's ok. I try not to self-judge as much as possible. I don't think there's a certain way I should be feeling- it is what it is and any feeling is valid. 



xx Signe


p.s. Don't forget to comment a question for my Q&A!

5 comments:

  1. I would much rather be in heels than in trainers too, makes me feel so much more myself <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely know what you mean, especially about spending more time with family than friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had some of those traits hahaha :)
    lunelagoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    nice blog and great post! If you want, we can follow each other. Let me know, follow me and I will follow you back! :)

    My blog is here http://lucieglam.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You're not the only one who has some of these traits, Signe. Great post. :)

    www.thesilverflute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete