Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HELP A GIRL OUT!

Sssssooooooo my science fair project needs to be presented this Saturday and I still need more data. To get data I'm having people take a survey and I have 422 responses. Which is AMAZING....but the data isn't even. My topic deals with Myers-Briggs personality types and I'm trying to get 20 of each type. When I started, I thought I'd have a ton of SJ types and like no NT types because they're WAY more common, but it turns out that's the other way around. I posted this survey on a personality website, which is apparently where all the NT types hang out. Because SJs actually have lives, they don't hang out on personality websites. 87 INTPs and 5 ESTJs have taken the survey so far. It all makes sense now. 

If you could please please please take the survey I would appreciate that so much!!! The only guideline is that you have to know your MBTI type and be fairly certain of it or feel confident in your identification.


The ones I REALLY need more data from are ESTJ, ESFJ, ESTP, ESFP, and I need a few more for ISFP and ENFJ. 

It will only take a couple minutes- I'd really appreciate it!




xx Signe


2 comments:

  1. Hey Signe
    I've just done it for you. I'm a INTJ though - sorry its not one of the ones you need!

    Emma Xx

    emmaslookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did the quiz, but I'm an INFJ. I wish I could help with the ones you need.

    ReplyDelete