Tuesday, February 18, 2014

happy belated valentine's day

Sooo, I apologize I forgot to say this...

but HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



I thought I'd write a quick post as a "valentine" to all my readers during the last few minutes of study hall.

Basically, I wanted to give you guys a BIG BIG thank you for everything. 

During the past 4 months, my blog has grown immensely and none of it would be possible without you. I'd like to give a special shout-out to everyone who comments, reads, follows, follows me on social media, and most of all, the support I get on my posts. 

Many of the things I post are either personal or controversial, in other words "risky" to post. I think that I'll lose followers or people will disagree with or judge me, but the responses I receive are SO SUPPORTIVE and make me feel like there's a purpose for doing this. 

So thank you all, and I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. :)


xxxxxx Signe

1 comment:

  1. Great pics dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete