Wednesday, February 26, 2014

february favorites

I've never done one of these before and thought it would be fun! 


From left to right..

This color is almost black, but with a hint of green- it goes with anything and is perfect for winter without being too dark. 

If you're looking for a purple lipstick, this one is perfect! The lipstick itself looks very very purple, but when you put it on it's not too dark and looks a bit more like lip gloss. 

In the past I've always used the lame small one that comes with the blush, but found that an actual one works a lot better. :)

My little friend Bella got me this for Christmas and it's almost gone already! It smells AMAZING!

I've been really loving plum-colored eyeliner for a while now- it's a bit more interesting than plain brown, brings out my green eyes well, not too dark, yet not too purple-y. 



Have you tried any of these products?


xx Signe






1 comment:

  1. The lipstick sounds lovely! I really like that range from Revlon <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete