Saturday, January 18, 2014

week in outfits

Instead of doing my classic Saturday outfit post, I decided to change it up and do a whole bunch!! 


shirt | H&M
sweater | vintage
skirt | H&M
tights | H&M
shoes | TJ maxx
glasses | coach
nails | Ulta
(sorry my thumbs are weird...)




shirt | Forever 21
skirt | H&M
tights | H&M
boots | Ralph Lauren




headband | Francesca's
shirt | J. Crew
skirt | Target
tights | H&M
socks | United Airlines (lol)
boots | Minnetonka 




sweater | Banana Republic
shirt | J. Crew
scarf | my little friend Bella
pants | H&M
shoes | TJ Maxx


headband | local artist
necklace | Francesca's
shirt | J. Crew
skirt | H&M
tights | H&M
shoes | TJ Maxx



Hope you all had an amazing week! :)


xx Signe

7 comments:

  1. I love all the shirts!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your outfits! My favorite is your tuesday outfit :)

    rosyafternoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'r style is awesome

    visit my blog fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. The more outfits the better :-) Very cute looks!

    ReplyDelete