Sunday, January 26, 2014

update : exams, dogs, music, and da vegatarian lyfe

{exams}

Since I know you are all in MAJOR SUSPENSE of my exam grades [sarcasm]...

Drumroll please...

Choir: I thought I totally bombed it after failing to sing "fa" on the proper note and attempting to run away, but I got an A-, resulting in an A for the semester!!
Sociology: I studied pretty well for this exam, so I was actually surprised to see I got a B- on it, considering how well I've done in the class otherwise. Nevertheless, I also averaged with an A for the semester!!
English: This is an honors class, so I expected it to be the hardest exam (even though english has always been my best subject.) I studied my best and got a C, which wasn't so bad considering the fact I usually average with a D on everything I do in that class. I resulted in a C+ for the semester. Not tooo bad, but I hope to get a B next time! 
Biology: I didn't have to take this exam (we get to exempt one if we're the basic good kid and don't have any suspensions, unpaid fines, etc). I resulted in an A- for the semester!
Spanish: I get consistent B's in spanish, so I studied, and was not surprised to get another B. For the semester, I resulted in, yes, I bet you can guess, a B. :)
Math: I usually do well in math cause it's not an advanced class so it's really easy. However, math was my last exam, sooo by that point I was like "omg I'm done with this" and didn't try that hard...PLUS I had to do it unmedicated- I forgot to take them and didn't realize it. #typicalsig Anywayyy, I got a B on the exam, so not as good as usual...BUT I still got an A for the semester!! (A major improvement from last year's D- lololololol...)

Sooo my semester grades were A, A, C+, A-, B, and A! Not too bad for not working all that hard haha. :)



{dogs}


I'm taking care of my grandma's dog until, well, whenever my uncle chooses to come pick him up?...

His name is Thor and he is an adorable little yorkie!!! He's basically my little baby, he weighs like 7 pounds and I looove to pick him up and cuddle him. :) My own dog, Hazel, is learning that she can't jump on him because she will literally injure him hahahaha. 

I took both of them on a walk today, and Thor wore a little purple coat and Hazel wore a little pink one! So cute ahhhh. 



{music}

The two songs I've been loving lately...



Birdy's verson of Skinny Love (originally by Bon Iver) is so beautiful. It has so much passion and emotion in it; the original doesn't even compare. 



I've been obsessed with this song for TWO MONTHS, which is a very long time for me to love a song! This song just makes me want to dance- it's perfect to work out or clean my room to! 



{da vegetarian lyfe}


Banana, mango, and orange smoothie topped w/ almonds and flaxseed

Funny story...

Me: Hey Zoe wanna be vegetarian with me
My sister: I already AM vegetarian
Me: Well wanna be one with me?
My sister: no. 
:'D 

WELL THEN...

I'm really enjoying being vegetarian! I went grocery shopping with my mom the other day and bought lots of goodies that will give me nutrients that I'll miss without meat and less dairy. (I'm not full vegan but trying to cut out more dairy as well.) I think I'll do a food shopping list next Wednesday! 


Hope you all had a great week. :)

xx Signe





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exams! :) I've considered being vegetarian....I don't know if I have enough will power though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your grades and good luck with the vegetarian lifestyle, I have been a vegetarian for almost 10 years now! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete