Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Serena Van Der Woodsen inspired makeup

This is like my second makeup tutorial ever, soo I apologize if it isn't "good" aha (but I'm pretty sure it's better than my first!)

Filming this tutorial was actually REALLY difficult. I always assumed makeup tutorials were easy from watching them, until I tried to make one. Positioning the camera and being close enough was difficult, but the most difficult part was I had to have a mirror right next to it! 

If you have any suggestions in regards to setting up my mirror and camera differently, please let me know. :) Tell me if you liked this and if you want to see more in the future!




xx Signe


3 comments:

  1. Really good job for it only being your second tutorial! I don't make Youtube videos but I have a film degree so I know how hard that stuff is! The Maybelline blush you used looks really pretty and natural, too! :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video doll!
    Love your blog, followed you via GFC.. hope you do the same :) xx


    lovefromsimmie.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video! As a YouTuber, I know how hard filming make up tutorials are but you did a great job!

    Kristina x
    nocturnalcloset

    ReplyDelete