Tuesday, January 21, 2014

roommmm tourrrr

I'm SO excited to be doing a ROOM TOUR today for you guys!!!

I'm currently taking a break from exams at home, so I decided to make this! I'm currently sosososo happy with my room; I think the way it's designed now is my favorite that I've ever had it.


{an overview




{my desk area}




{my closet}




{a peek inside}




{my bed...and kitty}




{my chair & blanket}




{the other side}




{my bookshelf}




{bookshelf & bulletin board}




{where I keep my guitar, yoga mat, magazines, and knitting}




{my dresser}




{bamboo plant and string of pictures}




xx Signe


14 comments:

  1. Your room is so fun! I love your little walk in closet with the dressing table. I would never ever leave if that were my room! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is so cool, I love the records :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your room and the pink and black color scheme! And I love all of the pictures and wall art everywhere.
    I did a tour of my room a few months back too! http://www.brittneeblogs.com/2013/10/a-tour-of-my-bedroom.html

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous room! I wish I could do that to my ugly university dorm haha! Lovely blog as well, I just followed & I'm happy to have found you!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute. I like the little part on the left where you introduce yourself. You gave me some inspiration for that, thank you!

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I just renewed my blog!
    Come take a look
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Love the book ends! ;)
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Your closet!! If I had a closet like that I don't think I would ever leave! I also love the pink walls in your room!

    www.darlingprepster.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! I love all the little accent pieces - they really make your room come together! Your picture of Audrey is also so cute!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. How amazing is your room!? Jealous isn't even the word! xx

    realisebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! The pink walls make it very cozy and I love yourc curtains too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! great space!it has so much character!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete