Sunday, January 5, 2014

REVIEW // Rose Gal

Hey guys...so today I'm doing my first-ever review on my blog!! :0 Ahh how exciting!

Kate from Rose Gal was sweet enough to send me this adorable crew neck sweatshirt.






The store  I'd never heard of Rose Gal before Kate contacted me, but I immediately fell in love with it. All the clothes and accessories on the website are vintage-style and so unique, yet still trendy. AND everything is really affordable!!
The sweatshirt  Obviously, the sweatshirt is super cute. But when I received it, I was honestly SHOCKED at how good the quality of it is for the price! This item was sent to me courtesy of Kate and Rose Gal, but it's priced at around $17.00. For that price, I was expecting something similar to what you'd find at Forever 21. But considering how thick, warm, and soft the material is, I'd say you'd find this in Urban Outfitters or Topshop for two to three times the price. It's comfortable and fits perfectly.
The customer service  I had no issues at all ordering this or getting it delivered. Kate kept in good communication with me during the entire process and made my first review run smoothly! 


I very much recommend checking out Rose Gal's site to browse similar items. The link remains on my sidebar as well. You just might find something spectacular! ;) 

Have you ever shopped at Rose Gal? 


xx Signe

16 comments:

  1. That's so cute!!

    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable sweatshirt! The fit is really nice on you, and the quality does seem lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be the most adorable crew neck I've ever seen. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweater and so cute!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing jumper! its so unique!

    Emma Xx

    emmaslookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design - it's different to anything else I've seen recently!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is too cute!!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I love that sweatshirt, you're so lucky to have been able to collaborate with them! I just took a look at the store and feel in love with the items, so affordable! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute outfit, the sweater is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is such a cute jumper. I love it. I'll definitely check out their site now :)x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so cute ! rosegal also contacted me and i was wondering if you did choose the jumper and the size or they ? http://www.frompgwithlove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweater. It's very creative and fun.
    Great blog by the way. Keep in touch!

    Kenneillia S.
    Thestylevow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the rose girl site a scam. Ive been reading numerous bad reviews?!?

    ReplyDelete