Sunday, January 19, 2014

me right now




"Solitude"



"Drama"



"Kinky"


Well this post is off to a REALLY weird start. I don't even know why I included those. 

K ANYWAYYY... 

This is what's going on with me as of right now: 


{one} exams

Guess what, guys!!! I'm actually studying for my exams!!! :D :D :D

Friday was my last day of first semester classes, then I have Monday off, then I have exams Tuesday through Friday. Tuesday will probably be my most stressful day; I have my choir, sociology, and english exams. The rest of the week won't be too hard- on Wednesday I have nothing then Thursday is spanish and Friday is math.
I currently just reorganized (yeah I know) and pimped myself out with new school supplies, so I'm ready to study and take on second semester! Overall I'm quite proud of myself. I didn't do spectacular, but I finished in one piece. Which is an achievement for me. 


{two} yoga 

My yoga class started again and I'm so happy! Yoga literally does wonders for my mood, which I was immediately reminded of when I left the class. 

I've decided that I need more yoga practice and meditation in my life, so I started reading a bit more about it online and plan on doing it at home. I'll let you know how it goes! :) 


{three} vegan food  

 Sooo, because I started following yoga blogs on tumblr, that kind of led me too...

vegan blogs!

I kind of made the decision to vegetarian a while ago after reading this: 


It really wasn't a big deal since I don't eat much meat anyway and get a lot of protein from nuts and stuff. 

But when I found all these vegan blogs, I totally fell in love with vegan food. It looks SO DELICIOUS. 







While I know I wouldn't go 100% vegan- right now I'm not educated enough on getting proper nutrients from a limited diet- I would love to start incorporating some of these foods into my diet right now because it all looks so delicious and healthy!



Well yeah, that's all I have to say.


xx Signe



6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exams. I have been vegetarian for 17 years, but I really don't think I could be vegan. SO many of my favourite meals include cheese! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my post, it was so lovely and I'm glad you liked what I wrote :)
    I would really love to take up yoga, I just wish there were some classes near me!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! B & I were raised vegetarians and have been for 23 years! I love the quote you found via tumblr...very interesting! Good luck going vegan! I would never be able to give up my cheese and ice cream... :)

    xo, K
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! You seem like a very nice funny girl :)

    xx

    http://cycybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete