Sunday, January 12, 2014

Favorite Productive Apps

So recently, I just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I really really love it so far and have been having some fun with with the app options. I don't have many apps on my phone cause my pictures take up so much space, so now I've been able to download everything I've ever wanted! (I originally called this post "Favorite Apps," but technically Tumblr, Netflix, and Internet are my favorite apps, soo.. )


one // S Planner



This actually comes built into all Samsung Galaxy products. If you have one, I definitely recommend using it! It's perfect for managing all my schoolwork because I can add homework as tasks with little check boxes and I can add project due dates as memos, which makes the dates light up. 


two // OfficeSuite Pro


OfficeSuite Pro is basically like a mobile Microsoft Office. It allows you to create Word documents just as you would on a computer. I use this with my bluetooth keyboard and can literally write essays on my tablet. It also conveniently lets you save the files directly to your Google or Dropbox account. It costs like $4 or something to have the pro, but considering the actual Microsoft Office software is like $100, it is SOSOSO worth it. 


three // Wunderlist


If you're looking for a to-do list app, Wunderlist is BY FAR the best one I've tried. Most of the other ones have an odd format or are disorganized, but Wunderlist has a clean and simple design and is super easy to use. 


four // Pixlr Express


Pixlr Express is totally my new favorite photo editor!! I've only used this app a couple times but have gotten great results so far. The best part is that the app is exactly the same as the online version.


five // Reach Your Goals


Haha...ok...sounds kinda cheesy...but I totally recommend this app, not even for the purpose of reaching your goals, but to keep you inspired. It allows you to set up short-term and long term goals and has a meter of how long you have to achieve them, then lists them in chronological order by the dates you want them to be achieved. I always leave this app feeling super inspired about the upcoming year and my future because it really puts things into perspective!


Have you ever tried these apps? Do you have anything similar to recommend?


xx Signe

4 comments:

  1. I've tried the pixlr app before and I quite liked it, with the other apps my iPhone already has those sort of things on there (except for microsoft type things) so I haven't needed to download them before.

    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???
    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back

    My Blog: Beauty-Fulll

    Facebook
    Twitter
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Galaxy III and just started using Pixlr Express and love it - I really think it's the best editing program for Droid (as far as free editing apps go). I also use Nike+ all the time to track my runs and share with friends as well as Voxer to chat with my boyfriend (it's a walkie talkie app!).

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love list apps as well, it keeps me on track during the day!

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete