Friday, January 31, 2014

best dressed : GRAMMYs 2014


Actress Anna Faris looked lovely in this dark blue dress- she kept it simple with just a bit of flair. 




Taylor Swift looked stunning, as usual. This sparkly and classy dress gives off a bit of a vintage vibe. 




I thought Katy Perry's dress was seriously perfect- it has a really unique vibe, but wasn't as crazy as what she normally wears. I also thought her makeup was gorgeous!




I love all the pastels and sparkles in singer Brooklyn Haley's dress. Definitely a standout piece!




I thought Sarah Hyland's 60's-inspired dress looked super cute on her. 




Ariana Grande looked adorable in this vintage-inspired dress. It's something different for the red carpet!




Kacey Musgrave's dress was SO PRETTY and her simple hairstyle wasn't too distracting. 




Macklemore and Ryan Lewis were definitely the best-dressed for guys! Their outfits were straight off the runway, but still coordinated and presentable. 


Who did you think was best dressed at the GRAMMYs? 



xx Signe








5 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift and Anna Faris - they both looked stunning! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they all look awesome, all so classy

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Taylor Swifts dress! In my opinion, she definitely looked the best!

    http://lookbranche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress of the first picture!

    passed to visit me www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete