Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Top 5 Best Bloggers

In the past couple of months, I have visited a LOT of blogs. I do have to say, it's rare that a blog sticks out to me and I fall in love with it. But there are a few that are definitely frequent reads. 

one: best style // Blair Eadie at Atlantic Pacific





Ok, so this one is a given. Blair Eadie is undoubtedly one of the top fashion bloggers out there right now, and in my opinion she has the best style, period. Blair does not only have the dream closet, but I love the fact she's not afraid to use it. I consider the style of her clothes primarily preppy, but they're preppy with a unique, quirky twist. All preppy blogs literally have the same outfits on them (sorry) but Blair NEVER posts the same outfit twice. I love how she basically costumes herself and has a different themed outfit every day.


two: best outfit photography // Dora at A Drop of Indigo




I love Dora's blog because her pictures are just so artistic lovely to look at. She has a really vintage feel and her outfits look so cozy. 


three: best hipster blog // Lauren at Curious Constellation




I literally just want to put everything from this blog on tumblr, she's just so perfect omg. FOLLOW HER, you will not regret it. 


four: best look // Josie at Josie Loves Shoes




Josie's outfits are usually pretty simplistic, but she's always just so well-dressed and all her clothes are such good quality. And she has the perfect hair/face/body so she looks cute in all her outfits. 


five: the It Girl // Juule at A Pretty Pass







When I found Juule's blog I fell in love with it. All of her outfits and the atmosphere of her pictures are just perfect. She's basically the girl you'd want to be and the style you'd want to have. I would wear every single thing she owns!



xx Signe




9 comments:

  1. AMAZING blog links, I only know about a couple of them *blushing* Can't wait to check them out, thanks ! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauww i love them all din't know them!! defenitely goint to followww the last 2:D!

    XX 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list of blogs! I really like atlantic pacific too :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to have a look at these blogs, love finding new ones

    Leeannelle | Fashion and Beauty

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely check all of these out.
    I love finding new blogs!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for love, Signe :) Hugs!!
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I took a break from blogging and have recently started reading blogs again so looking for 'fresh meat'. :) These are all so lovely. Thanks!

    Tea For Two

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josie is the best, love her! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete