Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Series: currently...

Hi guys!! Happy Sunday! 

If you haven't noticed, I've revised my post schedule. 



I've kept some things the same, but I've changed Saturday (previously What I'm Loving) and changed it to an OOTD. This gives me the opportunity to post an outfit and just talk about fashion twice in a week! I've also switched up Monday (previously Quotes) and made it Inspiration, which just makes it a bit broader. 

Finally, I've changed Sunday (previously Random/Life Update) to Currently... . This new series will be a mix of a Life Update AND What I'm Loving. 

Today being Sunday...I'm going to try this out!!


{one} We put up our Christmas tree!!


Zoe attempting to put the star on^^

I've also finished up ALL of my Christmas shopping so yayayay!! Now I'm so excited to bake cookies, I can't wait for Christmas to come hehe :)


{two} Homework. 

If you've been reading my blog for awhile you might know homework can be extremely hard for me. Well yeah, homework is hard for everyone...I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's hard for me to DO homework. Not even from lack of motivation, but because sitting down, still, for a long period of time, focusing on something I don't exactly know how I'm supposed to do seems completely TERRIFYING. Like, blogging is different. I sit down with an idea and a purpose. With homework, it's like, I have to sit down to figure out my idea and purpose. In middle school, because my homework was so easy, I didn't even need an idea or purpose at all. (And if I did, it came to me automatically.) And now, of course ideas and thoughts still come to me automatically- but they're not the right ideas and thoughts. I don't know. I probably did homework at my house about five times last quarter and still made honor roll, but somehow it still feels like I failed everything. 


{three} I'm auditioning for the musical on Monday. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared to death nervous. Whenever people ask me if I'm nervous when I'm performing or auditioning, I always say "nahhhhhhhhhhhh.." but I'm usually lying ha. I guess this is a good technique, because it is always better to act confident!! But right now I'm just going to come out and say it... I'M SO SCARED!!!! I'm usually always scared for auditions in particular, but especially musical auditions. There is always the fear that my voice will crack or I will start at the wrong time in the music or I'll forget something....with acting, there's really nothing to lose. The only bad thing you can do with acting auditions is suck, and I mean, I (usually) don't suck. 

I always get irrational when I think about who's going to get the part and I have to remind myself of the facts. 
- I look the part. 
- I can act the part well.
- I have the right voice for the part. 

My competition would have to be better at all of these things than me. And if I'm my authentic self, then I have no competition, right?? 

Wish me luck.. :P



xx Signe

14 comments:

  1. Love for the Christmas tree!! haha
    Looking forward to the posttss!

    XX 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Xmas tree!!!
    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas tree & good luck with the audition! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Christmas tree is amazing! Wow! How organised are you with a schedule? I don't think I'd ever be able to blog every day!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the follow and comment on my blog - glad you enjoy my blog. I went through your blog is well, it's so cool. I mean easy and fun to, read great ideas, nice layout what else do you need :P

    Definitely following you ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas tree!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check our blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it!

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all: thanks for your sweet comment! I really appreciate it :)
    thank you for follow me ... i'm following you back, your blog looks so cute, and I think you did a great job organizing your post schedule... i'll love to see all that in your future post...
    let's keep in touch! Kisses from italy..

    SoBarbylicious BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. a post schedule is a such a great idea, but how do you find the time every day!? I admire your persistence haha! Good luck with the audition and the homework stuff! your tree looks lovely. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello beautiful¡¡
    I just discovered your blog and it's very cool., I love it.
    I invite you to stop by my blog. I hope you like it and you will be encouraged to follow me, if you dare me, too;)
    kisses
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the audition went well! That is one epic Christmas tree, I don't have one this year and I am rather jealous :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete