Monday, December 30, 2013

disposable

I have a thing for disposable camera pictures. They make me feel nostalgic. You may have noticed them reappearing in my Monday Inspiration posts. They're a big thing on tumblr as well, with all the "soft grunge" and "vintage" blogs...there are even some called "disposable" blogs. 

Well, recently I took a shot at my own disposable pictures. I actually ended up getting them developed and then taking pictures on my phone of the print and slightly editing them. When my mom developed these, she's like "I can't believe I paid money for that." My sister refers to them as "the stupid pictures." But I think they're really cool. 


{my porch}




{on a walk}




{the garden}




{my room




{on a walk}




xx Signe


8 comments:

  1. I love this type of vintage/retro photos. It reminds me of many things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so good; I really love the ones of your garden and room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cool :)

    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pictures. - xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all but my favourite is with sun flowers. You where right to get them developed they're beautiful!

    TheLifeOfVictoriaJane247

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are amazing ! They look vintage <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think disposable cameras are so great - I love how the pictures look after, and it forces you to actually print them out instead of keeping them on a phone or computer!
    These all look so great! I especially love the sun flowers :)

    XX
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH. This really makes me want to go buy a bunch of disposable cameras for the year and document things with those. It could be a cool project--- and to only develop them at the end of the year. AH! I'm excited, thanks for the inspiration!! :) Happy New Year!

    www.styleinterplay.com

    ...

    ReplyDelete