Sunday, December 8, 2013

A day on the farm + OOTD/OOTN

Yesterday, my mom, my aunt, and I went to a place called Monches Farm about 40 minutes away from where I live. There were some cute chickens, cute birds, a nice shop with nice thingies, and some yummy pepper jelly and yummy cheese and yummy apple cider. 












This was the outfit I wore to the farm...


sweater // my grandma
skirt // Urban Outfitters
tights // from Iceland
headband // Target
purse // Kate Spade


...and this is the outfit I wore later at night to see Catching Fire with my sister.


blazer // Forever 21
shirt // Forever 21
leggings // Forever 21
shoes // thrifted
bag // fake Chanel
beanie // Zumiez



I hope you all are having a good weekend. :)

xx Signe

10 comments:

  1. I love the sweater and that skirt :)

    xoxo, Inês
    http://nesperaa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all such great photos! I love both of the outfits as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a nice day! I love the second outfit.. the floral leggings and blazer are so nice.
    Hope you enjoyed the film, I can't wait to see it!

    Leeannelle | Fashion and Beauty

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floral leggings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable post! Love the countryside, amazing pictures ♥

    Both outfits are so gorgeous, you look super beautiful as always!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. the painting are so cute and the floral leggings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! & lovely outfits. :))

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look, looks like an awesome day, I love chickens, I'm gonna have some myself after christmas, I can't wait

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun! I love your outfits, especially the floral pants!!

    Just letting you know that you are a no-reply blogger meaning when you leave comments on other blogs, we can't reply to you!! Have no fear, this is a SUPER easy fix! Venus Trapped in Mars has a great tutorial here: http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2013/06/google-ultimate-no-reply-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowery pants, you look great! And double breast is always a great choice ;) thank you for visiting my blog and following me, I've followed you back! Have a great day xx
    Red Velvet

    ReplyDelete