Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My life right now

I'm happy to say my life has been pretty stress-free at the moment! Life lately has been fairly routine, but I've had some things going on I want to tell you about!


{one

I was sick...


that is my sick expression^^

About two weeks ago, I had a fever and bad cold. After two days, that turned into strep throat and laryngitis. After getting over that, I found out last week I had strep throat AGAIN. Ugh. 


{two}

I'm currently in a play at my school, The Princess and the Pea. Rehearsals are...interesting. Not my favorite show I've done but ok for the most part. 


{three}


I got a bird! My mom brought him home when I was sick, which was a nice surprise! I named him Snowy and he's a miniature dove. He makes cute "coo" noises :)


{four}


I got a puppy!! This was another one of my mom's "spontaneous purchases"... we named her Hazel and she's been a pretty good puppy so far. 


{five


I saw my two best friends in their play, The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940. They were both amazing and it was a really great show!!


Well that's what I've been up to lately...I'm sure this was a fine piece of literature for y'all (ha)


xx Signe

11 comments:

  1. great post



    KISS++

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, two new pets and they both look adorable! I have never heard of a miniature dove, but Snowy look so pretty! What kind of puppy did you get?

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and thank you for following! I really like your blog and followed back! I also followed you on twitter and pinterest and would be happy if you do the same so we can stay in touch! :)

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that dog is absolutely cute!!! What kind is it? :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty photos and I hope your feeling more better sounds like a very bad illness :( xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, do you always get pets on a whim like this? Hahaha they're both really cute though! Especially Hazel;) And I tagged you for the Confessions of a Blogger tag! Details on my blog!

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful blog and post my lovely! <3 Your sick expression is adorable haha! ^^ Really enjoyed reading it, wish you the best of luck in the play! Thank you so much for popping by my blog! <3

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures sweety and so nice post! sweet ;)
    come to see my new post sweety..enjoy it!
    NEW POST: http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/11/05/great-outfit-and-pictures-but-who-made-who-is-she/
    FACEBOOKk: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    G+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet puppy, great costumes


    www.confassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete