Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday gifts for friends under $5!!!

Let's be honest here: as much as I'm making this for my readers, I'm making this for myself. I need to go Christmas shopping, but I'm currently so poor!! #broke

If any of you are in the same situation, consult this gifting guide to buy a bunch of little things for your friends instead of one big thing!


1 \\ Rosebud Hair Clips, Forever 21- $1.80
2 \\ Sailor Girl Hair Clip, Forever 21- $2.80
3 \\ Dazzle 'Em Dome Studs, Forever 21- $3.80
4 \\ Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion, Bath and Body Works- $4.00
5 \\ Necklace, H&M- $4.95
6 \\ Chocolate Chip Dunkers, Trader Joe's- $3.50
7 \\  Beeswax Lip Balm, Burt's Bees- $3.30
8 \\ Shower Sponge, Bath and Body Works- $3.50
9 \\ Starbucks card, Starbucks- $5.00
10 \\ Shades of Pink Mini Pencils, Etsy (or some other cute pencils!)- $5.00 
11 \\ Dark Chocolate Almonds, Trader Joe's- $3.50
12 \\ Sleek Keyring Coin Purse, Forever 21- $4.80
13 \\ Natural Eyeshadow Palette, Francesca's- $4.00
14 \\ Venetian Vixen Nail Lacquer, Francesca's- $4.00
15 \\ Travel-Size Fragrance Mist, Victoria's Secret- $4.00 
16 \\ iTunes card, iTunes- $5.00 




xx Signe



16 comments:

  1. nice blog! nice items
    take a look at ours?
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. prezenty super:D
    http://rozaliafashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/favorite-gold-vogueccom.html
    ps. Klikniesz mi w baner VOGUEC na blogu? Dzięki

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great ideas!
    I often find that I'm stumped when trying to figure out what to buy people, so much pressure haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coin purse, it would even be cute to put a couple of little goodies in it for a friend :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a cute post! Would you mind if I did something similar on my blog? x

    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas - I love the idea of the Starbucks giftcard! xx

    Gemma || Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single on of these would make super cute gifts, this is perfect hun! Also broke and moreover, too lazy to make such a cool list,so yeah, thank you! :)) ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant list - perfect for putting together a Secret Santa or a gift bag, too!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    p.s. I wish you could come, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post :) I was looking for some cheap gifts so thanks!

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  10. such great ideas! thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog! you should totally button swap with me, under my 'Work With Me' page. You are darling!

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I like the Sleek Keyring Coin Purse (11)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who knew there were so many cute things on the cheap? I love the pencils!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to try the Victoria's Secret fragrances. I'm from the UK so they're not as popular. I'm going to America in a few weeks so hopefully will get the chance to pick a few up! :)
    Mia
    x
    www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete