Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


With the turkey (ay!) Mashed potatoes (ay!) We we we are gonna have a good time

Ok sorry I just had to include that. ^



There was a ton of stuff I wanted to post about this month so I didn't do this as a daily thing. However, I'm going to answer these all today!

#thethankfulproject



1 \\ A person   My doctor
2 \\ A role you've played   A "sister they never had" to my sister's friends
3 \\ A place   My room
4 \\ An experience  Traveling to China
5 \\ A talent you have   Songwriting
6 \\ A failure   Every time I failed at sports (it pointed me in the direction of the arts)
7 \\ A job   Babysitting, it really got me comfortable with little kids 
8 \\ Words   "It's ok" and "It gets better"
9 \\ A photo   My sister circa 2011 #blackmail


10 \\ A memory    One of my favorite memories from freshman year of high school was walking to Jimmy John's with my castmates from a play. It sounds really stupid but it wasn't a pleasant period of time and these people that were nothing like me were just there like "hey" and for the first time in a while I felt like people actually liked me. We bonded although we were nothing alike and it was just nice. 
11 \\ Something you were taught   Choose your battles wisely. I might have taught that to myself. 
12 \\ An opportunity   The opportunity to travel to eight different countries with my family. 
13 \\ An ability   The ability to not prepare and not study and not have a clue what's going on and still be able to pull it off. The ability of intelligence, really. 
14 \\ A blessing   My mom
15 \\ An annoyance   My alarm clock
16 \\ Something you own   Clothes
17 \\ A room   The makeup room in the theater at my school
18 \\ A choice   The choice to accept myself
19 \\ A book   The Perks of Being a Wallflower
20 \\ Something about your significant other/ best friend   That she is amazing
21 \\ Something it's easy to take for granted   All of the talents I have
22 \\ An expectation   All of my high expectations for myself and the future, they push me to strive higher than average
23 \\ Something you've seen   Taylor Swift in concert
24 \\ A physical trait you have   My eyes
25 \\ Something you know   How to dance
26 \\ Criticism you've received   Hmm, this is tough, I don't take criticism well...I think I'm thankful for all the mean criticism my peers gave me in middle school. It made me a stronger person and I learned the difference between trying-to-help criticism and just being mean. 
27 \\ A simple pleasure   Frosted animal crackers
28 \\ Anything   I am so thankful that I am me. 


Happy Thanksgiving!

xx Signe



15 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I love the idea of the Thankful Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet post. xx

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! You seem like such a sweet person :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't celebrate it here in the UK, but a very happy and relaxing thanksgiving to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! finally I have found a blogger the same age as me!! Xx

    http://alexandriao.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! Your bloggy woggy is super cute and I'm so glad I visited yours! Following!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT POST ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely look! Thank you so much for visiting & for your lovely comment!
    xoxo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your necklace!!<3
    http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are so much to be thankful for. I love this post. You have a new follower here.

    fashion-sage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete