Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Desk Organization

So basically, I organize my desk by not keeping much on it. 



This scenario doesn't actually happen btw



{Calendar} | My favorite part of my desk

I like my calendar cause then I know what's happening in my life. I'd be lost without dat calendar. 


{Music} | So I can listen to them tunes

Tbh I never listen to music while I do homework cause otherwise I'd never do any homework. I just like keeping my iPod on my desk.


{Clock} | So I know what time it is

Similar to my calendar, I'd be lost without it. 


{Sticky notes} | So I can make notes to myself and then stick them on stuff

I like my sticky notes cause they're cute. I always write them with good intentions but then I forget to stick them on something. Oops. 


{Pencil sharpener} | So I can sharpen them pencils

I bought a pencil sharpener this year to keep on my desk cause a collection of dull pencils is like 50% of the frustration in my life. 


{Light} | So I can see

Confession: I actually keep a light on my desk cause it's cool and I like watching the bubbles. 



I hope I inspired y'all by how I organize my fab desk. 

xx Signe

14 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Thanks for the lovely comment, your blog is really cute so of course I follow back :)
    Love the little owl on your desk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that exact same lava lamp! There's nothing better than a clean, organized desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk looks really great and love the organization of it! That lava lamp looks fun! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you organize your desk my dear, mine is full of useless, decoration thingies, I should totally de-clutter it! Really enjoyed your post! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... so Soldier Boy and I have been talking about getting a lava lamp because at nearly 30 years of age, we STILL think they are cool! You are totally justified in leaving the light on!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from : the savant shop :

    Cake Pop Giveaway
    Military-Inspired Necklace Giveaway
    Feather Ring Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could be organized! It looks so pretty. But I can't keep it up haha.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post :)

    I really want to be more organised.. it would make life a little easier

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following u back honey, thank u for such a nice words! :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute desk!! I need to employ the less-is-more idea when it comes to my desk!! lol
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable desk
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. the calendar is a must! I also keep a week organizer on the table :)

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, i actually had to laugh out loud. great blog, i'm following! :)
    xx romi

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for visiting my blog. you also got a cool blog. come over again if you want to. xx

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete