Sunday, October 6, 2013

What TV Character Are You Most Like?

I had to answer this question recently for something and thought it might be a fun thingy to share with you all :)

All right...these are the three I have been told:


{Jess from New Girl}




I have actually never seen New Girl but supposedly I remind people of Jess. I can kind of see it...from what I know she has good style and is a little quirky/awkward.


{Cassie from Skins (UK)}


Someone told me the other day I reminded them of Cassie and I actually agree with them. Mostly because I can really relate to her character- we have a similar style and we've gone through some of the same things. 


{Fluttershy from My Little Pony}



After my sister told me I was fluttershy, I was like, "well ok haha I'll have to watch that." Then I watched it. And omg there could literally not be a more accurate representation of myself. Pencil chewing? Check. Big eyes? Check. Spazzy faces? Check. 


Which TV character are you most like?

xx Signe

15 comments:

  1. Hi dear!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, of course I follow you back!

    xoxo
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post ! I am a tv series addict and I watch so many...anyway, I think I am a bit like Ally McBeal (not the looks, the temper I mean). Otherwise, I have been told I look like one of Glee carachters, the red headed teacher, I cannot remember the name right now, LOL

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Win stylish dresses Giveaway, 3 winners, open worldwide until October, 12th !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I would be something like Rachel from Friends!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Thank you for your sweet comment and follow on my blog! I'm following you back. Stay in touch.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post and great blog. Want to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back. let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo, disconverrà now your blog, Very interesting and nice!
    Ciao from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jess from New Girl!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess from New Girl is amazing!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I watch New Girl and Jess is the kind of person anyone would want as a friend ao if you are similar toher good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't thought about that about myself.
    I havent watched New Girl but I like Zoe Deschanel.
    Well I have watched the first 2 seasons of Skins, Cassie was nice but a bit messed up in my opinion.
    Have a nice week.
    xx
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand why you think Cassie was messed up, but remember she had an illness which had nothing to do with her personality so I don't hold that against her character :)

      Delete
  11. cassie is one of my favorites :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute post :) Meredith Greys is the best character on earth - just love her!

    wish you a nice day! with love,
    www.throughalltimes.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a great post. very nice pictures. wanna follow ? http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete