Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What color looks best on me?

I did this post on my old blog, but I decided to do it again!


Whatever you look like, the colors that look best on you are important to know. It's best to avoid looking washed out or off-set when you can!!


Basically, there are four skin tone types...


{spring}

Spring coloring means you have blonde, dark blonde, or light brown hair and a warm skin tone. Spring coloring can have green, blue, or brown eyes. 

Taylor Swift and Leighton Meester are examples of spring. 




The spring color palette: 



{summer}

Having summer coloring means you have a cool skin tone, most likely blue or green eyes, and light blonde hair. 

Scarlett Johansson is an example of summer.



The summer color palette: 



{autumn}

If your hair is red, you most likely have autumn coloring. However, autumn coloring can also be brown hair. Autumn has a warm skin tone and can work with any eye color. 

Jessica Alba, Shailene Woodley, and Lindsay Lohan are all examples of autumn. 




The autumn color palette: 




{winter}

If you have dark hair and fair skin, your skin tone is most likely winter. Winter has a cool skin tone. 

Anne Hathaway and Demi Lovato (naturally) are examples of a winter skin tone. 




The winter color palette: 




Well, I hope this guide helped you out with determining which color looks best on you!! 


xx Signe









5 comments:

  1. It looks like K & I will forever be autumn! We've never dyed our hair & probably never will! We'll just have to live vicariously through you :)

    xo, B
    BKCsquared

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really difficult to know :) I always watch on TV blondes and cool skin with white items and they fit great but if I do it I feel horrible :D
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear. Check out our blog if you like we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin. Let us know. Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! Never thought of this.. so thank you for this great post my dear xx

    with love and best for u

    www.throughalltimes.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete