Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Like every magazine does this but with like 20 people...I've decided to put my own spin on it!


{Elle Fanning}


I don't know if this sounds weird but I could literally stare at Elle Fanning all day. Her face is just literally perfect.





{Leighton Meester}


To me, Leighton is the perfect example of classic beauty. She looks so great both natural and made-up.





{Lily Collins}


Lily Collins is seriously just stunning (which probably has something to do with the fact she's basically the modern-day Audrey Hepburn!!)





{Taylor Swift}


T-Swift = perfection. Taylor has a really unique look you've never seen anywhere else.



Also, she's so naturally pretty...that really showed when she was younger.




{Cara Delevigne}


Cara is beautiful to me for these reasons: her confidence in what she does really stands out, so much personality comes through in photos and how she expresses herself, and she looks super effortlessly cool.






Who are your top 5 most beautiful women??


xx Signe



8 comments:

  1. i loved scrolling though this- i totally agree about elle, she is so stunning! hmm and my five? i really love michelle williams and carey mulligan- they'd definitely be on my list!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words and the follow!! :) We checked out your blog & are now your newest followers!

    P.S. K & I both have girl crushes on all of the above!

    xo, B
    BKCsquared

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Lilly Collins. For me she is so beautiful. I like how thick her eyebrows are.
    iloveeverythingaboutit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!!!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Lily Collins is stunning, I see her as one of the most striking beauties ever, she is flawless!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete