Thursday, October 10, 2013

things I want to do before I graduate high school

I would call this a "bucket list" but I don't really feel like that's appropriate. I guess these are more like dreams/goals/ambitions. As of right now, I'm thinking "well it will probably never happen." But then I look back on the past two years and I look at all the things that have happened that I would have never dreamed of happening. 


{try modeling}

Ok, so this is every girl's dream. But I am honestly interested in modeling as an art form and because I'm in love with the fashion industry. I feel like some people thing negatively of models but I honestly think it's a really interesting and cool job- you get a lot of experiences people don't. I would only want to do completely fashion-related stuff though- I have a unique-looking face and probably wouldn't be able to do random stuff. The reason I've been interested in modeling for a while now is because I love fashion but I know it's not something I'm going to pursue as a career. You obviously can't model forever and technically can stop whenever you want to. But because I want to go into something arts-related, I feel like being a model could give me more experience and fulfill my fashion obsession. 


{write a novel}

This is something I have been thinking about doing for about a year now but never have. I've mostly stuck to writing songs because I personally think it's easier; with writing a novel you have to tie in a million different elements. Besides, I'm not exactly sure what I would write about although I know it would probably be something dramatic/symbolic/thematic. 


{obtain a boyfriend}

Enough said. (Cause seriously it would just be kinda sad if I graduated high school and never had a boyfriend.) I've just never had a legitimate guy actually interested in me as a whole person. I have had multiple creepers/stalkers but that is the extent of it. 


{have some type of job that pertains to my interests}

I would really love to have a job in high school, but sorry...I'm picky. I just don't want to be a cashier or waiter or McDonald's employee. I don't really care if it's "a first job experience." I obviously will have a career that suits my interests so I am going to have a first job that follows that path. I honestly see employing in a position that doesn't help your career and life path as a waste of time. I would personally find no value in being a cashier or waiter or McDonald's employee and I value my interests over money. 



Well, this is what is is right now. All of this seems far away, but with what I have already accomplished I have no doubt I'll be able to be happy with what I do accomplish.


xx Signe



16 comments:

  1. Great and interesting post, dear.

    xoxo
    Sabrina :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Sweetie. Will you like to follow each other? Let me know
    Love
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bucket Lists are a great way to keep yourself motivated and to always have fun activities to do! I love making bucket lists for each season. Good luck accomplishing all your to dos!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I know what you mean about the boyfriend. I only dated one guy in high school and it was for just a few months. You'll meet a lot more people at college though, and have much more fun dating. It's where I met my husband!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute post! Actually I fulfilled everything except from the modeling thing. But you'll make it dear :)
    Kisses

    http://ilikeyourstyles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post is so cute! don't worry about boys - I was lucky enough to meet my boyfriend when I was your age and we've been together almost two years so you may get lucky <3 good luck!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a list maker :) but don't worry too much about anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have loved to try modelling but just never thought I was cut out for it, you on the other hand are absolutely gorgeous you should seriously give it a try! & ooof enjoy being single it's a right laugh in highschool! Don't worry though there's no way you'll be going much longer without being whipped off the market! I was a right fuss pot until my boyfriend around your age and now I've been stuck with the bugger for years haha! Lovely post! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to make one of these too! Thanks for sharing, Signe! :)

    XO, Sarah http://www.thebellainsider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear,
    Lovely blog...I would be very glad if you also visited mine and follow me if you like it...Just let me know so that I can follow back...

    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting post!! Good luck with your goals!!

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, you're like the perfect daughter - so smart and so level-headed. I hope my boys grow up and date a girl like you! I can't believe you are still in high school, I assumed you were older because you're so mature. I know this sounds cliche but remember you can do anything you put your mind to! If you really believe it and imagine what it looks like on a daily basis, it will happen for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely bog <3

    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a good idea; I may have to make my own list now! I feel you on the boyfriend delima..it'll happen one day though! Haha

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete