Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Bucket List

So apparently it's October 1st already and this is like the new "thing"... so I'm jumping on the bandwagon and doing it!


Fall Bucket List 2013

1. Have a fall photoshoot
2. Go to a college fair
3. Make the dean's list 1st quarter
4. Go out to lunch with my mom 
5. Play at some coffee houses
6. Go trick-or-treating
7. Enjoy Thanksgiving (because I always hate it)
8. Get into the play
9. Make some apple crisp
10. Enjoy myself and stay productive (may be the hardest one to accomplish..)

Sounds good, right??



What's on your fall bucket list?

xx Signe

2 comments:

  1. #1 is also our goal. My main goal is to be productive. Good luck accomplishing these! :)

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making bucket lists like this. I have a master one, but I love making seasonal ones as well. This fall I would love to go to a legit haunted house. I think it would be really fun and scary as well. (:

    Xo,
    Sloane
    sailingtheseaofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete