Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ballet

I don't think I ever mentioned that I've done dance my whole life.


(This picture is actually really not a good example of my skills... and excuse my 7th grade ratchetness )


I did ballet and tap until I was in 4th grade and then I decided to just go with ballet. In 7th grade I danced with the professional ballet school in my city and did a bit of jazz. By freshman year I decided I wanted to stop to focus on theater, which turned out to be a good decision. I'm thinking of doing a contemporary dance class this winter just for fun. 

Anyway, I love photography of dancers and have been reblogging/repinning a lot of it lately. It's just sooo pretty.










xx Signe









8 comments:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post!

    Beautiful photographs!
    http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with those pictures!!!

    pay me a visit?:)
    i would appreciate


    htpp://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom was a professional ballet dancer, it's definitely a tough industry! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ballet <3
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures signe! have you ever seen these ballet photos?

    http://www.123inspiration.com/incredible-photos-of-ballet-dancers-in-city-streets/

    so fun!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete