I came up with this list the other day and just had to share it with you all. A lot of times when we're in a bad mood, we can't drop everything we're doing to go watch Netflix even though we want to. I realized that it doesn't take a lot of time to get your mood where it needs to be!!
1. Think of all the reasons it's good to be alive right now.
2. Make tea or hot chocolate.
3. Take 10 controlled, deep breaths.
4. Paint your nails.
5. Write down everything that's bothering you, then throw it away.
6. Pick out an outfit for the next day.
7. Comment on 5 blogs.
8. Think positive thoughts.
10. Browse pretty pictures on pinterest/tumblr.
11. Find a good quote and tweet it.
12. Bake something.
13. Plan time to get together with a friend.
14. Call someone.
15. Draw something.
16. Eat a banana.
(..bananas always put me in a good mood idk don't judge yo)
17. Make a list of goals you want to accomplish this week.
18. Clean your room.
19. Play guitar or piano.
(I mean if you're not musical then this one wouldn't work...)
21. Put on lotion.
22. Read a chapter of a book.
23. Write a funny parody to a song about someone you know.
24. Pet your cat or dog.
25. Imagine the ideal version of yourself then strive to be like her.
How do you improve your mood?