Monday, September 2, 2013

What I've Been Up To Lately

1. On Wednesday, me, my mom, my sister, and her friend Bella drove up north to our cottage. It was a nice getaway!



Chillin in the car



Zoe and Bella in the Kayak



Us in our swimsuits...don't we look cute and colorful :)



2. On Saturday night, I had that bonfire I told you all about! It was actually quite a success if I do say so myself! I think over 20 people came actually. 



The table of food....pretty quality 



When a kid threw three boxes of sparklers in the fire. 


3. Today is the last day of summer. :0 I've been spending today working out, taking some pics for Caroline, finishing up summer reading, blogging, and making sure I'm totally ready to start my sophomore year. 


How have the final days of your summer been?


xx Signe





3 comments:

  1. Awww looks like so much fun! So sad summer is over :(

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun last few days of summer! Good luck w/ sophmore year!



    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete