Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I drink in a day

It's really important to drink a lot of water in a day for SO many different reasons. I read recently that you're supposed to divide your weight in half and drink that many ounces, then my friend told me you're supposed to divide your weight in half AND add that to your whole weight and that's how many ounces your supposed to drink! I calculated, and the first option would be 54 ounces- the second option would be 162 ounces. That's quite a difference, so I don't really measure and just drink when I feel like I need more fluids! 

Morning                      Lunch           Afternoon      After school       Dinner           At night



This is generally how much I drink in a day: a mug of green tea in the morning, a water bottle during lunch, a peach tea diet snapple in the afternoon, a glass of water after school, a glass of water at dinner, and a cup of tea in the evening. 


What do you drink in a day?



xx Signe

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed coming to your blog. This information was nice and useful. http://www.iphone5cdealshop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete